IRASOL’s IPCE-020 is an optimized LED-based system
that is economic and compact, well suited for lab-scale
solar cell characterization. In IPCE-020 innovative design, the quasi monochromatic light is provided using
single wavelength LEDs that cover spectral range from 370 nm to 940 nm. This results in a compact and easyto-use system.
It is low-weight and requires no optical bench or optical alignment and setup.
The intensity of LED light is very important in
solar cells in which the current collection efficiency depends
on light intensity.
IPCE0-20 is well-suited for new-generation solar cells including perovskite and dye solar cells, but it can be safely used for
other types of solar cells.
- Automated IPCE measurement for lab-scale solar cells
- LED-based light source with 19 individual wavelengths
- Covering spectral range from 370 nm to 940 nm
- Containing a calibrated reference cell installed on the system
- Small, low cost and robust system
- Long-life LED light source (compared to conventional Xe lamps)
- No need for optical bench and optical alignment
- Ideal for perovskite and dye solar cells, as well as other types of solar cell