GLX-280AS is a mini-computer controlled glovebox, allowing access and control of the system through internet.
The mini-computer controls the gas input/output and vacuum pump based on reading multiple sensors.
Five sensors are installed on the system: differential pressure sensor, absolute pressure sensor, oxygen sensor, humidity
sensor and volatile organic compound (VOC) sensor.
One of the main features of the GLX-280AS
is the very low leakage rate. There are multiple pre-defined routines, including: Normal Operation, Sample Load, Sample Unload, Continuous Purge and Vacuum Purge, making the operation of the system very easy.
Besides, in the Manual Mode, one can manually control the valves for custom applications. The mini-computer saves
the condition of the system at each second on memory, allowing to analyze the system for possible problems.
It is also possible to check the system through internet
- Mini-computer based control system
- Remote control of the system through internet
- Multiple pre-defined operation routines for easy use of system
- Very low leakage rate
- Multiple electrical and gas ports
- Measurement for different gases
- O2, H2O, VOC, P and DP sensors installed on system
- Easy system troubleshooting by company through internet